- We do not want anyone under 18 years old submitting any information.
- We collect your data for the reason of being able to develop a website, set up email, or web hosting.
- We do not share your information with others for marketing purposes.
- We must share your information with service providers such as; the Domain Name Registrar, the Credit Card Processing, Web Hosting Company, or other service providers required to provide your services. We do not allow these service providers to share your information.
- We make sure all data is collected through a secure encrypted SSL connection.
- We can remove your information from our website at your request, but we must keep transactional data for a period of necessary legal compliance for which we are subject.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law and/or that we find disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or because of a judicial proceeding, court order, legal process, or when preventing fraud, harm or security of our services.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law.